Thursday, January 7, 2010
Sacramento Wrought Iron Gates
* Our many years of experience our staff can fabricate the most intricate designs
* All iron is built in our shop and not by an outside company.
* We use premium steel and powder coat instead of paint
* We have the knowledge to insure that all code requirements are met.
* Our raised plates make adjusting the posts on a slope possible without shims, they also have more appeal than standard flat plates used by other companies.
* We set our gate post to a minimum of 3’ deep
* Our hinges are commercial grade ball bearing hinges
* All our gate hardware is welded not bolted.
* With our spring loaded hinges, the hinge is adjustable so you can set the tension and avoid the “gate over slamming” This is great for families with children who can easily smash little fingers in the standard self closing hinges.
* Our posts are set in premixed concrete, not dry set like some other companies