Saturday, October 30, 2010
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Saturday, January 9, 2010
We have many years of knowledge and experience dealing with all different types of custom iron handrails, gates and fences. If it’s iron and it’s custom, we can build it. Our knowledgeable staff is eager to help you with any of your iron needs. From your standard iron fences to hand forged works of art, we’re sure we can provide you with the special attention your job demands and deserves. We would love the opportunity to prove to you how committed we truly are to your specific needs. Give us the chance and our work will speak for itself. We are confident you will never need another company for you iron needs. Irish Iron: Amazing Wrought Iron Gates, Stairs, Railings and Art Call Bill (916) 473-1282.
Thursday, January 7, 2010
* Our many years of experience our staff can fabricate the most intricate designs
* All iron is built in our shop and not by an outside company.
* We use premium steel and powder coat instead of paint
* We have the knowledge to insure that all code requirements are met.
* Our raised plates make adjusting the posts on a slope possible without shims, they also have more appeal than standard flat plates used by other companies.
* We set our gate post to a minimum of 3’ deep
* Our hinges are commercial grade ball bearing hinges
* All our gate hardware is welded not bolted.
* With our spring loaded hinges, the hinge is adjustable so you can set the tension and avoid the “gate over slamming” This is great for families with children who can easily smash little fingers in the standard self closing hinges.
* Our posts are set in premixed concrete, not dry set like some other companies